Code Enforcement

Code Enforcement for Development Department handles complaints pertaining to private property, which include inoperative vehicles, junk and debris, unsecured residence, and operating a business without a license.

Complaints about animals, and abandoned vehicles on the street are handled by Animal Care & Control.

Answers to Questions You May Have

  • I have received a letter/citation from an Officer, what do I do next?
    Call Code Enforcement Division at 760.955.5104 for further instructions.
  • Will you grant more than 10 days to comply?
    Yes, extensions are granted on a case-by-case basis.
  • What happens if I don't comply?
    Actions vary from case to case. Contact Code Enforcement Division at 760.955.5104 for more information.